Thursday, January 28, 2010

Projects

Though it has been suggested by some, I choose not to start a crochet project, then finish it before starting another. I like to have a variety to choose from! Some days I just don't feel like working on a blanket, but a purse fits my mood. So, anyways...here are the few projects that I am currently working on!


These are my first hexagons. Eventually, they will evolve into a baby blanket for my new upcoming niece Avery, whose mommy chose pink and brown for her color scheme!


I fell in love with ripples, after admiring the creations of Lucy, at Attic 24. (Who, by the way, is also responsible for my curiosity and new admiration for hexagons). This is the beginnings of a super soft baby blanket for Joshua. My goal is simply to finish it before it gets too warm to use...and considering the high temp of 36 today, I'm confident I can accomplish that goal, Lord willing, of course. I just love these two colors together! You can't really tell in this picture, but the lighter color is actually more of a turquoise.

This is an envelope style makeup bag made from Granny Squares. Just need to add the liner and it will be absolutely complete!

One more row, and my twirly curly scarf will be ready to wear!


This was originally my "experiment ripple" , since I'd never tried it before. I think that I will make it useful though. May be an "Everything Bag" for baby Avery. We shall see!



Handbag in process. So far, this is my favorite of all the bags I have made. Just need to attach the liner and handles...



Side A

Side B

And hopefully, when it is done, it will look something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment